Monday, March 2, 2009

desperate

never felt that i'm useless like this before...
i'm really try my best to keep my job done well...
i try my best to finish those mountain of jobs on time..
even stay back never claim OT, even bring it back to home to finish..
i don't expect people will be grateful for my effort..
but can please don't just like waiting for watching a fantastic show?
i'm really hate all these human being-jealous , mouth fully operate but hands do nothing...
just know to bully people,just know to gossip...
please lah, please put your time on those things you should concern...
no ending issues...
no ending bad luck...
felt deseprate....
really tired...
i miss u, my dear crazy gang...
i miss u, my dear campus life....

1 comment:

Fei said...

hey..my dear~dont like tht k..everythings will b all right de..recently i also face tha same situation with you..erm..we will always stand by ur side~