Monday, April 13, 2009

super happy d lor

story continue from worn out....
group assignment which i did until worn out ...
after re-do and re-do...
finally i get my rewards and doesn't waste my effort...
the last meeting of technology management...
asking presentation for group assignment...
need to repeat again...
a group assignment which i done alone...
which i done until worn out...
the comment i get is :
" can see this is an original coursework, I'm really appreciate your credit...i cant tell u your mark now, but i can said it is very close to full mark....it is still not perfect but excellent....you just less the topic of MOT...you can choose to add one more topic into your video then i will give you full mark .."
wahaha...I'm damn so happy...
i will add this into my video...
thanks a lot for Mr Razib appreciation...
it's really help me a lot...
as i absent for my replacement test...
as i lost 20 marks for that..
i do really grateful upon your appreciation...
Thanks a lot...
will upload the video then...

No comments: