Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sotong Witch= m3

haiz...i'm really super sotong queen...
very forgetful and careless...
i think my careless story won't come to an end......:(
i always left my sport shoes or slipper in lab locker,only will remember when i reach club house or finish changing sports wear...
i always left my stuff which i just bought at outside my house,must wait others people found my things then only discover ....
i always left my key in room,then must call locksmith for help as i don't have any spare key...
i always forget my rollcall status when in/out office....
i always lost somethings...notes,pens,$$$$$....
i left my shoes and even handphone at bus before....
i left my handphone in toilet.....
i pay RM20 for bus fee from JB to Kulai,coz taking out $$ from wrong pockets....
i forget to log off pc when going back home and email is still maximize....
i forget to pay $$ when having meal at outside.....
i forget the gathering with best sis....
i sending wrong attachment to sups and that one i attach is very funny file.....
i always forget to attach my report when sending email to sups/engr/collegue.....
i always forget this or that....
when only i won't be so sotong ????????
i don't want to be Sotong Witch lah.......

No comments: