Monday, January 19, 2009

recently

holiday mood since coming back from long holiday....
is it the economic crisis make me no mood to work ? i don't have the motivation to make me love this job...i use to love this job very much, even though met a lot of fucking matter yet i still love this job....but now,just hope to knock off faster everyday,looking forward for 5.30pm...walaoe..this kind of life is damn not meaningful....I'm wasting my time, my youth....haiz...how can i having all this negative thinking?? what's wrong with me..... i thought I'm enjoying my undergraduate life,i thought I'm capable as i afford myself to complete my studies......yet, I'm not as great as my thinking, i did not enjoy my undergraduate life and still following my Pre-U life,lazy,stare blankly in class, and in the end i doesn't learn anything from the class....what I'm need actually ??? i myself also dunno...it's quite not responsible to answer like this...i dunno how to describe my current feeling...just felt that all things are not meaningful....Fenny Chee,please wake up....this Fenny is not the one i know...i know u can do it even though the way is hard to go on,i know you can get over d....gambateh....hope that all good things come to me....

No comments: