Wednesday, January 7, 2009

pass 2 weeks

the holiday is come to an end...much enjoy in my holiday....
23-Dec-2008
1st day of my holiday,went to Spore Flyer with my dear fei,lulu and 7.It was a lucky day to us as the flyer was down after we get off from it, or else i will say hello to all on channel 8 lah..wahaha...credit to 7..she is the one who need to back home earlier or else we also will be included in the victim list who were trapped in the flyer about 7 hours....
28-Dec-2008
finally, i'm decided to learn driving liao...UTM is the motivation for me to get a driving license....it's really troublesome to take public transport to there...
31-Dec-2008
went to UTM to get my matric card...walaoe...spend around 2 hours in UTM...went to HEP,went to matric card office,went to main gate guard house to report,went to financial unit,went to student record office and the answer i get is"aiyo, u should go to spaceUTM lah,part time student should go there...here only have full time student's record lah" /// at last, i still didnt get my matric card...
3-Jan-2009
1st day of my university life...super blur d me can't found the lecture room..credit to fei,luckily she knows how to go there....she always take good care of me , worry me this and that...haha...i think all bcoz of my sotong behaviour.......did enjoy my 1st lesson in U very much, i love this lecturer very much lah, we are supposed to end our class at 10pm, but she let us off at 6pm..wahaha..4 hours earlier.... 5-Jan-2009
back to reality....job mountain is waiting for me.....tiring day

No comments: