Wednesday, February 11, 2009

moody

feeling moody recently...
thought i've been let it go...
beside that,facing lots of fucking and unhappy matters...
i'm really tired with my jobs....
face to those people i dun like...
face to those issues which i settle with hard sledding...
i've never felt that i'm useless like this before.....
i'm tired to facing all this....
how come my life is torture me?
i use to blogging to share my happy moments...
when i refer to my old posts....
i was smilling , i feel so sweet....
but recently blogging to spit out all the sadness and frustrated....
then i realise that, my happy blogging comes from my dear crazy gang....
the life lack of yours participate is damn unhappy...
although i'm still laughing everyday...
i know that i'm not happy actually .....
my life is use to be so simple , happy ....
when good things will come to me ?
hope that all these bad will come to an end...
ASAP !!!!!!
p/s : i do miss my crazy gang crazily .....

No comments: