Monday, December 22, 2008

hooray

wahaha...I'm damn happy this few days....Firstly,my dear Suzanne coming back already and i met her...haha..she is still pretty and even prettier.....(i know you are laughing when reading,maybe WeiJian ge also).....very dramatic when i saw her at cafeteria and i gave her a big hug...really big hug ohh....coz i'm damn miss her a lot....irritating lah her,only called me once since she left to US...Bo Xim....anyway,thanks for your chocolate and own made key chain....oh ya,how come Suan Suan one so pretty,it's an angel...next time must make a witch one for me...wahaha...Secondly, she left CAT Lab already...nobody complain her ohh,she herself request to left de ohh...so so so so happy...lao ba said :"no more smelly issue right ?" haha...lao ba,when u become so humour de??? is it affected by me ???wahaha.... and finally, i'm now in holiday liao....2 weeks holiday..hooray.....

No comments: