Monday, December 15, 2008

坎坷的学生证

i was going for UTM enrollment on last Saturday..it was a tiring day for me...UTM is too too too big..fei and my legs are almost patah liao....now only i know why UTM got no fatso...i'm damn regret that didn't get a driving lesson even though i was so free before i'm on normal shift...as a part time undergraduate who need to work from Mon to Fri+Study on weekend,impossible to have extra time to get a driving lesson...maybe i can only cycle in school gua...wahaha...such a leisureliness life....a bit bekcek about my student card(we call it Card Matric in UTM)...asked the fac staff,they asked me to write down my name and will send it to my house if found.asked kad Matric staff,she just reply:" ei,tak mungkin u tak dapat,kan sudah cetak 2 kali? tadi kan ada ambil gambar,u ada 2 keping leh!" haiz...after argue with her,she asked me to call UTM on Monday,to check whether my card matric is there or not....haiz..maybe i have to undergoing my undergraduate life without card metric...hope that won't get caught by officer as wearing card matric in campus also one of the rule in UTM...haiz

No comments: