Tuesday, December 9, 2008

undergraduate to be


i'll be study again soon..i just receive surat tawaran from UTM last 2 weeks...i'll be an undergraduate soon...hooray...that was a big supprise and super best xmas present to me...actually i was applying blindly and those supporting document doesn't verify,just a normal photocopy...when i was inform that received a big envelope from UTM,i was thinking that are they returning my sijil-sijil as they are not verify...i'm excited when open the envelope and saw i get the course i wish to study...now,i'm quite worried that i can't catch up my studies as it's been a long time since i graduate....in add i'm taking part time study,need to work from Monday to Friday and study on weekend....time will not enough for me and i'll be super busy couple of the years until i finish my course...btw,i'm very happy that i get the chance to study again...i will keep it up and try my best..good luck to me...

1 comment:

kalao said...

hey girl, that a woderful news. thumb up for u. keep moving forward.